We look forward to working with you in the area of electronics manufacturing services (EMS):
- Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) manufacturing: state-of-the-art lines for automatic prototype, low-volume and high-volume manufacturing;
- automatic optical inspection (AOI) and manufacturing control system (traceability);
- Through-Hole Technology (THT): low-volume and high-volume assembly, as well as prototype assembly and optical product inspection;
- programming, testing and commissioning of assembled modules in compliance with the client’s documentation;
- manual assembly, mechanical assembly, final assembly;
- preparation of wiring, placement in the enclosure, packaging, etc.
- CNC machining: machining of enclosures, milling of soft materials such as plastics, aluminium or brass.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate;
- Electronics assembly in accordance with the IPC-610-A standard;
- Manufacturing control system (traceability).
Feel free to send us your project for a quote.
What we need to prepare an offer?
- a set of Gerber files (PCB fabrication);
- BOM file (materials picking);
- Pick&Place file (automatic assembly);
- a description of additional work to be done (programming, testing, mechanical assembly, etc.);
- order quantity.
How to place an order?
Contact us through the form or by phone with a preliminary description of the order.
Please provide documentation for the order in formats: PDF, DXF, etc.
Together, we will work out the manufacturing details, date of completion, price and payment method.
We are proceeding with your order.
Write to us through the form or contact us by phone.